Adventures in Spring


Well hey guys, happy Friyay as always, and as of every Friday, today is my wonderful blog post that I'm sure you lovely people are excited to be viewing on your screens. As usual, if you have yet to see my recent YouTube videos including my Spring Lookbook *tut tut*, then be sure to click the link above, and subscribe if you are feeling extra nice.

Anyways, so a couple of weeks ago I went out my wonderful best friends, which I hope they don't mind I've put these photos up of them on a Spring adventure out, I also managed to experiment with my new camera, which I am totally obsessed over, so enjoy the pics, and I've also got my Spring outfit below for you too! 



99's by the river, come on what is not to love right here.







[ Click the links below to have a browse of the items above! ]


See you on another blog!
Love,
thatgingegirl xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts