How too: Make a red berry smoothie


Hello loves, hope you are all well. I thought I'd share with you this simple and easy recipe during this Spring season, and soon to be Summer. Well, that's depending if we have a Summer in the UK. Hah. This recipe takes no time to prepare, literally 5 minutes, and it also counts as 2 if your 5 a day. Healthy way to kick start your morning too! If you enjoyed this blog then please make sure to leave me a comment on more suggestions, and follow my instagram/twitter, which is linked on my YouTube! (Link above) x


What you'll need:

- Smoothie maker/blender!

- Grab a banana

- A berry of your choice, hence the 'red berry title', I went for a mix, so blueberries, blackberries,       raspberries and cranberries, but you can also have just one berry if you fancy that!
(Note that I also went for frozen fruit, as it creates a colder and fresher taste)
Round about 140g, but I just chucked in round about a handful and a half.

- Mineral water if you want to create a smoother consistency

-Drizzle of honey (Completely optional!)


1st Step: 

As simple as ever, all you have to do is chop up all the banana into the blender, and also pop in your berries of your choice. I put in round about a handful and a half.


Step 2: 

Make sure it's secure in the blender and then let it do the job! I left it on for a good 3 minutes, because I like a smoother consistency, with fewer bits. If you'd prefer your smoothie to have a few more bits don't blend it for as long as I did!



Step 3:

Once you have then blended your fruit together, it should come out a vibrant red looking colour as shown below. This is totally optional again, but if you want it to be a bit more smoother then add a bit of mineral water, or ice if you want the smoothie to be colder. I added a tiny drizzle which was perfect for me.


Step 4:

Once you are happy with your consistency of the smoothie! Pour it into a glass, and enjoy! Add a drizzle of honey on the top if you wish, and a couple pieces of fruit! I absolutely love these, they are so simple, and 100% natural fruit, no added sugar required and they really boost me for the day ahead!  



See you on another blog! Let me know if you try this recipe out on my social media!

[Insta: thatgingegirl_ ]
[Twitter: thatgingegirl]

Lots of love,

thatgingegirl
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts