What I Wore This Week | My Autumnal Attire

Well hellooooo all.

So it's been a while again (shock horror) since I've blogged, HOWEVER, to kick back into the swing of things, I thought I'd show you one of my favourite outfit's that I'm absolutely LOVING this Autumn.



Autumn as a season has definitely grown on me this year. The changing colours of the trees, the warm caramel latte's (yes, I'm now into coffee, woops), autumnal walks, colder evenings, celebrating halloween and bonfire night BUT also *gasps for breath* the opportunity to layer up and style your favourite fashion items has got to be one of my favourite things about the season.



This outfit is ideal for those autumnal walks where you need to keep warm, but still want to look effortlessly stylish at the same time! Chunky knits and cardigans, including this one from zara is perfect for this time of year. AND what's even better is that they have this cardigan in 3 other colours (I'm very tempted to get another in white/black as I'm convinced I'm going to be wearing this A LOT). The cardigan adds a great bit of texture but also a pop of colour which is great because I always feel like I tend to wear darker colours within Autumn and Winter which can be boring after a while *yawns*.

ALSO, you just can not go wrong with a pair of knee high boots for Autumn. These ones from topshop are extremely comfortable but also so versatile within your wardrobe. Pairing them with my favourite go too jeans and a statement belt finishes off the outfit perfectly!



SHOP MY OUTFIT:

Textured Cardigan
Turtle Neck Top
Jeans
Belt (Similar)
Knee High Boots

























I hope you enjoyed this blog and got a bit of outfit inspiration for those colder Autumnal days!

Be sure to comment below if you want to see more outfit posts on my blog.

See you soon on another blog,

ThatGingeGirl x

Comments

Popular Posts