Last Minute Ideas & Gifts for Mother's Day | Treat Yo Mom

Hey all!

Firstly, HAPPY FRICKIN' FRIYAY. This week, oh my word, it's draaaaagged. But it's been productive, I've done a lot - and now I can look forward to the weekend. 

For those that have completely forgot that Mother's Day is this Sunday (yes, this Sunday), I thought I would share with you a few last minute ideas of activities out, and gifts to spoil ya mumma on the day.


Mumma appreciation post to my best friend, biggest supporter & most wonderful women I know x

#1: Activity

I'm going to kick start off with a few activities that you could get up too to spoil ya mum rotten. Firstly, you just can't go wrong with a spa day/evening. I think it's a great way to destress and relax from the daily stresses of life, but it also allows time for you to take care of your body and mind - and  also, not forgetting that it gives you plenty of time to catch up with the nearest and dearest too.

If your feeling extra fancy too, book an spa treatment or two just to make mum feel extra special.


#2: Activity

If you'd rather opt for a more outgoing activity rather than a spa trip, then I'd highly recommend a fun day trip out to somewhere near you're local area. If you're from the UK, then a place such as Oxford would definitely be on my list. Have an explore round, take Mum out for lunch, go shopping and have a pit stop over a few cocktails. We went to Oxford recently (if you follow me on the gram' you'd know!), and we had SUCH a fun day out. I was exhausted afterwards after lots and lots of walking, but it was so worth it - and really refreshing to go somewhere different.


#1: Gifts

As for gifts, sticking with something that is always due to go down well - a bouquet of flowers. My Mum bloody loves em. Pick them up either from your local supermarket, florist or you can even get them delivered through your Mum's letter box if you're further distances apart. When I was at uni, I used to order my flowers via Bloom&Wild, and occasionally use them now. They deliver them through post, and the range of flowers they have are utterly STUNNING. 


#2: Gifts

Something with a lil more of a 'personal' touch - baking a cake. This probably acquires a bit more time, however, the thought surely does count and always goes a long way with Mum. Some of my favourites have to be a banana cake or lemon drizzle cake. To make the one I created below (lemon drizzleeeee), I used the BBC good food recipe which can be found here!



Hopefully this has given you all a little bit of inspo for treating your Mum on Mother's Day - even for those that might have left it last minute!!

Comment below on what you're getting up to to celebrate Mother's Day!

See you all soon on another blog,

Lots of love,
ThatGingeGirl x

Comments

Popular Posts