WHAT I WORE ON BOXING DAY | My Festive Attire

Happy Christmas and New Year all!

I hope that everyone is having a super relaxing Christmas limbo catching up with their loved ones! It's been so nice to make the time to see familiar faces and catch up. I've also drank and ate soooooo much over the festivities (anyone else?) and really can't wait to get back to the gym and into a routine already. 

Anyway, I'd thought to finish off 2018, I would share with you my attire that I wore on Boxing Day. We tend to go on a walk on Boxing Day as we attempt to burn off our Christmas dinner!! This outfit also features one of my Christmas prezzies that Santa kindly got for me (lol).


As I knew we were walking quite some distance (we nearly did 10 miles!!) I wanted to keep it practical, comfortable, but also stylish (well I tried too anyway hah). I threw on a pair of jeans from Hollister that I've had for god knows how long now but they are SO comfortable and are really good quality (so are worth the price). Keeping on the practical side of things, these boots from Timberland are quite the investment, but is probably one of the best investments I've made this year! They are so versatile, but equally they are very practical and can bear the worst of weathers. 

As mentioned previously, I am wearing my new jumper from Topshop that Santa got for me. I'm not going to lie, I have not stopped wearing it since, I love the combination of colours, and you just can't go wrong with a bit of glitter. As well as the timberlands, I have worn to death this coat from Zara, it's S U P E R fluffy and is the warmest jacket to wear (and even better, it's now in the SALE!!). To finish the outfit, I wore my Baker Boy hat from Topshop which I adoreeee. Unfortunately I got this last year for Chrimbo so it is unavailable, BUT (don't panic!) I did find one similar on Asos



Baker Boy Hat: Topshop
Coat: Zara
Scarf: Debenhams
Top/Jumper: Topshop
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Timberlands

If you got this far down the page (go you), I honestly wish you the happiest of New Years. Celebrate with your friends, family or whoever it may be, and have the BEST of starts to 2019!!!

I'm really looking forward to creating some new content on my blog next year. Of course, feel free to share any suggestions that you'd like to see on my blog.

Have a good one!

Love,

ThatGingeGirl
x




Comments

Popular Posts