BLOGGING EVENT WITH THE BODY SHOP | Pampering, Testing New Products & Wagamama's!

Welllllll hey all!

Hope you are all doing well and have had a good, productive week! It wouldn't be a normal blog post if I didn't also say HAPPY FRIDAY! I'm so looking forward to a longer bank holiday weekend. Much. Needed.

Anyway, I thought I would get round to writing about a blogging event I was kindly invited too by The Body Shop at Westgate in Oxford. To those of you that have been around for a while (welcome back), and to those that are completely new to my blogging account (oh hey, welcome!), I have been such a big ol' fan of The Body Shop for a long long time. I absolutely adore their skincare products (their coconut and shea moisturisers gah), as well as the businesses overall ethos and ethics - I'll speak more about this later.

At the event, I was able to learn much more about their products (which was actually really interesting), as well as their new products they are releasing for Summer, test em out, enjoy a pampering session - all whilst keeping my hunger at bay by demolishing some wonderful wagamama delights (I mean, you just can't complain can ya).


Trying out their body yoghurts, one of my absolute fav products (100% vegan too!)


One of their new products that I really wanted to share with you all is there 'Happy Go Lash' mascara.  An SUPER affordable product, the mascara aims to provide a 'fuller-looking flutter' that can be applied easily and can be used on a day-to-day basis being smudge free, yet super easy to take off. I've already heard some great reviews on this mascara. Nonetheless, this mascara is sourced from 99% natural ingredients, including Community Trade beeswax and organic virgin coconut oil (woop). Good job Body Shop.

 

Another wonderful new product that I'm super excited to share with you are there face masks. I'm such a sucker for a good face mask to relax to in the bath, so I was so eager to learn more about them and test em out. There are a few charcoal masks to pick from, including: Himalayan (extra purification), Nicaraguan (reducing signs of fatigue), Ethiopian (nourishment and hydration) and the British Rose (refreshing and dewy look). I ended up going for the Himalayan charcoal face mask which aims to draw out impurities and refines the appearance of pores. I've used this already and have absolutely loved it - I feel super refreshed afterwards and have healthier glowing skin.

Again, The Body Shop are smashing it with their ethics as not only is it 100% vegan but any purchases contribute to their 'bio-bridge' project which has set targets to provide costs to protect endangered species such as speckled bear in Ecuador to restore and ensure that their natural habitats are maintained for further into the future. Last November and December, 1.8p of every transaction was donated to the Woodland Trust and World Land Trust. SO good.






















I really hope you guys enjoyed reading and learning more about all the fab-u-lous new products that The Body Shop have released for this coming Spring and Summer ahead - thank you for having me!

I thoroughly enjoyed testing and supporting a brand that not only sells great quality products, but also aims to give back and empower people and our planet!!

See you soon on another blog post, also be sure to comment if you'd like to see more like this. 

ThatGingeGirl x



Outfit:

Top: New Look
Jacket: Topshop
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: Converse

Comments

Popular Posts