What I Wore To Glastonbury | Festival Attire Ideas

Hellooooooo you lovely lot!!

It's been a little while (two months in fact), since I've posted a blog post. It feels so good to actually be sat down writing one, and having the time to dedicate to my blog. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I've been a little quiet lately as I have been jet setting off on holiday to the US of A (another blog coming soon on that one), and I was also lucky enough to go to the one, the only Glastonbury! 

I honestly had the B E S T time at Glastonbury. If you are contemplating of doing it, it's frankly a no brainer. We had the greatest weather, the greatest music and I was able to spend it with a bunch of my uni mates. Definitely a moment I'll treasure for life for sure.

Anyway, considering it's festival season - I thought I'd share with you my festival attires. As previously mentioned, we were so lucky with the weather - it was sunny and dry everyday. This being the case, I tried to pick outfits that would be very lightweight and easy to wear.

DAY 1 (Stromzy Attire)

Hat: New Balance (similar)
Glitter Bando: Asos
Mesh Top: New Look
Cycling Shorts: Topshop
Bum Bag: Asos
Boots: Schuh (these festival boots lasted me the whole duration of glasto, I love em)


DAY 2 (George Ezra Attire)

Hairband: Accessorize (similar)
Sunnies: H&M
Top: Miss Selfridge (similar)
Floral Jacket: Zara (similar)
Black Cycling Shorts: Topshop
Boots: Schuh



DAY 3 (Liam Gallagher Attire)

Sunnies: H&M
Tie Dye Body: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop
Boots: Schuh


DAY 4 (Mylie Attire)

Sheer Flares: Asos
Black Pants: Asos
Metallic Bando: Topshop (similar)




DAY 5 (Lewis Capaldi Attire)

Sunnies: Topshop
Playsuit: Zaful
Belt: Topshop (similar)
Boots: Schuh



I hope this comes in useful to those that have festivals lined up for the rest of the Summer! I have linked all the items, so simply hover your mouse to have a browse.

Comment below on what festivals you're planning on going to, I'd love to know. Festival's for sure have to be one of my favouriteeeeee things about Summer.

See you all in another blog post!

Love,
ThatGingeGirl x

Comments

Popular Posts